FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Management & Other Staff
- How does the fee arrangement work in these instances.
- The flexibility that this model presents obviously carries a premium.
- There is an opportunity for you to take these people into full time employment if that is what they and you agree to do. In that case, the premium you may have paid will be offset against a fee of 12% of the annualized salary. This greatly reduces the risk to you and indeed the cost. Effectively these fees will serve as recruitment fees already paid.
- I already have a job. Can I keep it?
- Yes, one of the benefits of working with Teameroo is that you can accept work when it suits you. Clearly you need to manage this with your employers expectations and contractual obligations but the opportunity is yours.
- Where can I work with Teameroo?
- We are partnering with employers everywhere. You determine how far you are willing to travel when you set the radius for work locations via the downloaded Teameroo App.
- What roles/types of shift can I expect to see offered by Teameroo?
- We are continuously broadening our employer base so contact us if you don't see offers for the role you want.
- How many shifts can I fill with Teameroo in an average week?
- That depends on you! You can make yourself available for as many shifts as you prefer using our "Availability" calendar in the downloaded Teameroo App. Select from options Morning, Afternoon, Night, two of those or all three to take your pick of available shifts. It is important that we both comply with work regulations around breaks and the number of hours you work in a day. Flexibility within that however is what we offer.
- Does Teameroo have a minimum age requirement?
- Yes 18 years of age when registering.
- What documents would I need to provide, to prove I can accept shifts from Teameroo?
- In Ireland certain documents are needed to prove you have the right to work in this country. The most common include those listed below.
- An EU citizen: A Valid EU passport.
- A non-EU citizen: A valid passport and visa plus a PPS number.
- If you are coming from another country to work in Ireland the Citizens Information website is a useful source. See website below:
- How soon will I be able to start working?
- Once we have validated your credentials and your VISA allows, you will be able to begin work.
- Is there specific training required?
- We require you have current qualifications and certifications specific to the role as well as required experience. We have partners that we can refer you to if training is required.
- How much can I earn?
- Rates will vary based on positions and roles but will be aligned with roles and experience. All of this will be agreed with you in advance.